Product: Rotita Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 38 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Rotita - Refund

My name is Cynthia Storts. I have been trying to return TWO shirts that was mistakenly purchased. I got a double order. I contacted you filled out what I was asked of, got a reply that someone was sending me a detailed message as to how to return my unwanted items and get a refund of money to me. It has been days and no reply. Ticket ID#T5315506680
Show

Rotita - I want to place an order and I can't. is there not a toll free number where I can place an order?

I was trying to order online and PayPal continues to reject my email and password saying its incorrect and I don't have an existing PayPal account so how can it be incorrect and I need this dress asap. Sad Sad Sad
I didn't like
  • I have not dealt with rotita yet

Rotita - Returns - impossible

put in for a return - never heard back. contacted them twice, nothing not buying again.

Rotita - Pissed

Placed my order on dec 15 for a dress for new years and its nowhere near being here on time so i wont have my dress for new years eve
1.6

Rotita - Bad customer service

I sent email about returning 2 blouses and about 4 days ago and have heard nothing back.
Reply to reviews
THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE . WE PAID FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING AND THEY TOLD IT WOULD STILL TAKE 6-10 DAYS JUST TO PROCESS THE ORDER THEN IT WOULD SHIP. WE ASKED FOR THE MONEY BACK BEFORE PROCESSING WAS COMPLETED . THEY ONLY REFUNDED THE SHIPPING...

Please spare me the all capital letter format ; it is antagonizing.

Show

Rotita - Never received my order and was charged for it

I can’t find a phone number for them but have emailed them three times
I didn't like
  • Not receiving item

Rotita - Status of order

Need to know status of my order. I have already been billed for the goods & shipping. But the order doesn't show shipped or filled for that matter. I need to know when to expect to receive it?
Argamasilla De Alba, Castilla-La Mancha

Rotita - Return policy

I want to return my tops they are not what they were advertise can’t get ticket to return is the company even real
1.2
#1421911
Reply to reviews
I ordered 2 sweatshirts. They were too small I need extra large because they ran small. I got number speaking with an agent #T8216398602 who said I'd be getting an email to complete the return process. It never came. I'm still waiting and it's be a couple of weeks. My...
I liked