Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Return for exchange

I ordered two dresses but they're too small. How do I send them back for exchange

Show

A SWIM SUIT PURCHASE I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE BUT HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION.

i WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO PURCHASE YOUR SOLID PURPLE HALTER NECK ONE PIECE SUIT.MY QUESTION IS...DOES IT HAVE TUMMY CONTROL?

i TRIED TO USE YOUR CUSTOMER HELP. IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO USE THAT METHOD. PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I AM LEAVING FOR A CRUISE BUT NOW ONLY HAVE A SHORT TIME TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM.THANK YOU

Tracking

I paid rotita for 4 items and paid for expedited shipping 10 days ago.I have no way to track my items.

It wasn’t shipped and it wasn’t processed. That much I know.

I cannot even find a customer service number.Is this a real company?

exchange policy

I received my order but the size chart is not accurate.. I ordered a large but I actually need an xxlarge. please explain the process for exchange.

return

Would like the customer service telephone number because the online return did not work And the telephone number below is not in service anymore

Return a item

How do I return a item.

did not recive order

I placed an order a few months ago and have been billed and have paid for my order but I did not receive my 2 packages. I need to talk to someone on the phone,not e-mail.My name is Kimberly Caudill !-859-200-8253. My address is 208 Ridgeway Drive ,Richmond ,Ky.40475

Where us my orders

Hi my name is Robin L.Minor.

I live in Fayetteville NC and I made an order about 6 weeks ago and I have not gotten any delivery.My address is 1212 Superior Pointe Place.

Where is my order

I placed an order and paid by play pal I have not gotten an order number or any confirmation on my order. And how do I track for my order if I don't have that info .this is my first purchase I don't know if there will be more I like your clothes but not your service very disappointed thank you for an answer I hope K

A black top

Hi i have just recieved my item but have ordered wrong size i need a small, i have paid by paypal but did not registe first, i need the address to return for a smaller size, can you help? thank you, i cant even find a contact number to call for help, look forward to hearing from you soon, kind regards Emma Stanion, or please call me thank you.

Questions 20