Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Bathing suit purchase return

The L was too big. Would like to return.

Order no.

WW1808281036515593 I have it packaged. What else do I do ?

order

I ordered 2 blouses and wrote an e-mail asking if my order went through and never heard back

Jumpsuit

I have a payment taken from my credit card and not received my jumpsuit not happy

exchange of 2 dresses for a size extra large XL

hello, Is dress SKU: 170619034 White short sleeve peplum Hem printed sheath dress (color white) and dress SKU170823 Peplum Hem Printed Flare Sleeve Sheath dress (color white and blue) still in stock. I would love to exchange for size XL.

I purchased a blouse

I am being charged for two, and I only ordered one, and I've been told this company does not mail you your purchases. If this is true, then my son in law who is an FBI agent will be all over this.

I want definitive information answered to me now, or this Co. Will have BIG problems.

And they charged my husband Amex. Card for the purchase.

Blouse return

Won’t give clear instructions on how to return blouse.

Blouse to small

Blouse to small. I want to send back but says all this things to do but won’t let do it.

Return address

Does not fit too big need return address paid with pal pal!

Returning My Order for a Refund

I warn anyone from ordering from this place! You can NEVER reach anyone regarding a ‘Designated Shipping Address’ to start the refund process! This business is a JOKE!

Unhappy

It is to hard to contact this company about anything I wasn’t given a tracking number and I want to know exactly when I should be receiving my package I leave for vac on the 18th and thought I would have had it by now

#1519756

Transaction ID: 61C65595CX9642701This is a bathing suit and the bra portion does not fit.I would like a return label so I can send it back and get a refund sent to PayPal.

Recent order

I order clothes on May 11-2018.I have yet to receive them.I want the clothes I ordered or I want a full refund.

Recent purchase

Hello,

I recently ordered and just received a swimsuit. I love it but unfortunately it fits too tight. How can I return the item for credit?

Please send instructions to follow.

Jacquelyn Howle

My order

Where is my order? Is there a phone number I can talk to a person ?

WHERE IS MY ORDER W1806100138497867

i did not get my order can I track it Was suppose to have it by June 15th

my receipt number is 3683-1567-3516-7056

Order

I want to know how much longer before my orders arrives

Returns

I need to know how to return a dress I purchase is too small

my order

I ordered a women top five days ago.I did not get any confirmation or order track number via my email. This is the first time I am order from your company, I appreciate if u guys give some information about the order, thank you

Return

I would like to return an item and receive a refund but cannot log into my account

Type your message here : I have 3 items that are too small and I need to return. There was not a slip in my package.

Do I just mail back to the address listed on the package? How soon will this be credited to my credit card?

Show

I ordered a swimsuit and you took my money before you shipped me anything. No conformation

On your website you don't Evan show an order but you already took the money without shipping me anything. Please refund my purchase price.

I didn't receive anything from your website. Very disappointed.

Tankini,set sizing

Hi, dear seller my question is about your two pieces tankini set ...

I want to know if i can oder 2 different size because

i will need a Medium size top bust size 37"

And need a bottom size Small hips is 36"

Would it be possible for you to tell me if i can order two different size piece in the same kit

I'm impatiently waiting for your answer

Your help is greatly appreciated

Best regards