Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

return

Would like the customer service telephone number because the online return did not work And the telephone number below is not in service anymore

Return a item

How do I return a item.

did not recive order

I placed an order a few months ago and have been billed and have paid for my order but I did not receive my 2 packages. I need to talk to someone on the phone,not e-mail.My name is Kimberly Caudill !-859-200-8253. My address is 208 Ridgeway Drive ,Richmond ,Ky.40475

Where us my orders

Hi my name is Robin L.Minor.

I live in Fayetteville NC and I made an order about 6 weeks ago and I have not gotten any delivery.My address is 1212 Superior Pointe Place.

Where is my order

I placed an order and paid by play pal I have not gotten an order number or any confirmation on my order. And how do I track for my order if I don't have that info .this is my first purchase I don't know if there will be more I like your clothes but not your service very disappointed thank you for an answer I hope K

A black top

Hi i have just recieved my item but have ordered wrong size i need a small, i have paid by paypal but did not registe first, i need the address to return for a smaller size, can you help? thank you, i cant even find a contact number to call for help, look forward to hearing from you soon, kind regards Emma Stanion, or please call me thank you.

checking on order

I checking the status on my orders order number W1710240010561535 and W1710250213251597

HI I ORDERED A GRAY DRESS ON OCTOBER 20TH XL MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS WW1710210926204395 DELIVERY DATE IS 11-6-2017 I HAVE NOT RECD IT YET AND IT IS PAID FOR?????? ACTIVATE ACCT. # 25173 PLEASE CHECK THIS PLEASE OR CALL ME ASAP 301-379-6917 THANK YOU SHIRLEY SHEPHERD THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU.

How to Return an item

Please give me a Customer Service number. I need to return an item received today.

undelivered items

Hi, i ordred for some items on the 19/10/17 an amount of £87.08 was taken from my card, i was supposed to receive the delivery within 5-7 days, as at now, i haven't received any order number to even track my items , there was no confirmation email that the money has been received, can some one contact me ASAP please . thank you.

My long loss dresess

I just want to know that when I ordered my for dresses and I paid you all on time your got your money from my credit card how come I haven't received my order it's been since September 2017 you have my email please give me a call or email me something before October 4th it will be 30 days at a wedding to go to and had to go find another dress this doesn't make any sense

Questions 16