Featured Not resolved
1.1

Efforts to contact Rotita have been unsuccessful, in spite of numerous efforts regarding a return. Customer service is non existent .

My order ( first and only) resulted in poor quality, very strong smelling, and splotchy areas on a denim jacket, as well as poor stitching and unopened buttonholes. When I followed all the prompts for returning it, and was told they would reply with directions for returning within 24 hrs. No response despite repeated efforts The time I have lost attempting to resolve this matter is as unrecoverable as the financial expense . Rotita has a cleverly designed website that takes their customers on a bunny trail, with no resolution and no end in site.

I received notification that they had successfully received my request for initiating the return/refund process, and that I would hear back within 24 hrs.

That has been over a week ago! DO NOT GETSUCKED IN BY THIS SCAM!

Review about: Jacket.

I didn't like: Constant barrage of e-mails, Fact that the website is a sham, Poor merchandise and customer service, Poor quality merchandise and customerservice, Merc.

Comments

I have not received my order but I clearly put in a different delivery address from my billing address & it is being sent to my billing address. I have sent message after message, a total of 5 to change the delivery address & all I get is "what state" & delivery is "delayed".

No acknowledgement of my issue. No change of address. I could be speaking Chinese....oh wait, that might be better.....

I HATE this company!!! And, judging by the reviews, the items are junk.